Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

by torontogirlwest on January 20, 2011

Bloggies!!!!!!!!

This post was supposed to be an update about my training (it’s going great btw) but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

For tonight I have HUGE news: our photographers blogged our big day!!!!!! wlEmoticon rollingonthefloorlaughing2 Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!wlEmoticon openmouthedsmile2 Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!wlEmoticon partysmile2 Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

The Big Reveal

For our wedding we hired my dream photographers, Chris+Lynn, and oh man did we make the right choice!

I spent years drooling over their wedding blog posts and now it’s finally my turn!!!!

You’ll have to head over to Chris+Lynn’s blog  to see the rest. But here is a preview of their gorgeous work and the most magical day of our lives!

dress and shoes thumb Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Manolos fit for a bride and my gorgeous gown (Malibu by Pronovias)

first look thumb Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Our first look before the ceremony!

Dress action shot thumb Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

I like to think of this as the dress action shot wlEmoticon winkingsmile5 Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

mariachis thumb Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

The mariachis led us from our ceremony to our reception; that’s when everyone at the resort stood up and gave us a standing ovation! People even came out on their balconies and cheered!!!

look of love thumb Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

The look of love! wlEmoticon redheart Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Edgy thumb Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Now before you head on over to see the rest of the pictures – let me put in a plug for our photographers, Chris+Lynn!

They are amazing!!! We could not have asked for a nicer or more talented team to shoot our wedding. It’s no exaggeration to say these pictures made me squeal with childish delight!

If you’re looking for wedding photographers, I highly recommend you consider Chris+Lynn. Their specialty is destination weddings so travel is absolutely not a problem!

Question: When was the last time you were completely and utterly delighted?

pixel Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Tom January 21, 2011 at 12:29 am

Just saw the wedding photos and they are beautiful and can see why you are so happy with them. Mom and Dad

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Now we just have to wait for the trailer to come next! I’m excited about that too!!!!!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday January 21, 2011 at 7:22 am

Gorgeous, Gorgeous Pictures!

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Gracias!!! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Aron January 21, 2011 at 10:07 am

absolutely STUNNING. seriously, they are incredible.
Aron recently posted..Signs your coworker might be training for a marathon

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Thank-you Aron!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Coco January 21, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Stunning pics!!! :D
Coco recently posted..One Year Anniversary

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:52 pm

;)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Our Wedding Pictures!!!!!

Lisa @ Thrive Style January 21, 2011 at 4:34 pm

Wow—beautiful photos. An obvious right choice!
Lisa @ Thrive Style recently posted..Don’t Go to Aberdeen

Amber from Girl with the Red Hair January 21, 2011 at 5:07 pm

OMG Karen, you look STUNNING. I cannot get over how gorgeous your dress is! Wow wow wow. So beautiful :)

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:53 pm

lol You’re making a girl blush!!!!

And like you, I totally love the dress!!! I love it even more now that I see it in action! lol :P

Nicole January 21, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Wow these pictures are amazing!!! :) You guys are so beautiful! :) Congrats again!!!! I love your dress!
Nicole recently posted..How do you motivate yourself

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Awwww . . . thank-you! From both of us! :)

Kelly January 21, 2011 at 6:17 pm

You pictures did come out amazing and your wedding looks awesome :) I love the picture of you coming in- you look so happy!
Kelly recently posted..Snow Day 2

Toronto Girl West January 21, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Yeah it was an AWESOME day! Honestly, it all felt like some surreal fairytale. And now I get to re-live it all!!!

Jenn (eating bender) January 21, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Love x infinity. :) I can’t express enough how much you both are GLOWING in these pictures. I am so incredibly happy for you!
Jenn (eating bender) recently posted..The Honeymooners- Day Five

torontogirlwest January 24, 2011 at 8:42 am

Awwww . . . thank-you Jenn!!!!!!!

Bela January 22, 2011 at 7:21 pm

OMG your wedding pictures are gorgeous. What a beautiful bride you were!

torontogirlwest January 24, 2011 at 8:43 am

:) Everyone is making me smile really big with their comments!

BTW – just noticed you’re a Toronto area blogger . . . I’m *so* heading over to your blog!

That Pink Girl January 22, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Girl you are a GORGEOUS bride! And the shoes? Love.

torontogirlwest January 24, 2011 at 8:44 am

The shoes make me giggle – that’s how much I love them! lol :P

Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete January 22, 2011 at 9:38 pm

OMG!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! When I was looking at this post, Steve was like,”Who is that?”. Haha. I told him that we met you guys and had lunch with you. Then, he remembered. Men!!!

Anyhoo, your pictures are amazing and worth every penny!
Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete recently posted..Homemade Guacamole

torontogirlwest January 24, 2011 at 8:44 am

LOL The Husband is like that too – whenever I tell a story about you I start by saying “You remember . . . Nicole . . . we met her for lunch at CDA . . . ” :P

Cristina, from Buenos Aires to Paris January 23, 2011 at 11:52 am

Woww! Congratulations !!! What a magical day, and you couldn’t look prettier!! May God shower your path with bliss, and sunshine !!
Cristina, from Buenos Aires to Paris recently posted..My Age-Defying Biscottiswith Goji ! What is Goji

torontogirlwest January 24, 2011 at 8:45 am

Gracias Cristina! :)

Your warms thoughts genuingely mean a lot to us!

Lucky Red Hen January 28, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Oh. My. Gosh! You just commented on my new blog design by The Blog Fairy (HIGHLY recommend her… fanTAStic!) Then I come here to check your blog and decide to click on The Boy in your cloud (which I never do, so it’s weird that I did). Clicked on your wedding pictures and BAM!!! it’s Chris+Lynn!!! I LURV them :) I met them 4? years ago then was honored to do a shoot with them in Vegas in 2007 (http://luckyredhen.net/2007/04/vegas-shoot-with-alyson-ryan/). They are SO SWEET and AFREAKINMAZING photographers. So if anyone else is reading this and needing wedding photography, contact Chris+Lynn asap! Thanks for checking out my blog and I look forward to seeing your blog transformation by The Blog Fairy!

Toronto Girl West January 29, 2011 at 11:00 am

What a small small world! :)

And you’re right – they’re amazing! I would book them again in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Feeling the Love!

Nienke at Revel February 6, 2011 at 11:26 am

Sooooo beautiful!! You look gorgeous and happy! And I love your long veil. Plus the resort looks incredible too – how awesome that you have these pics to look at for the rest of your lives!