Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway Edition

by torontogirlwest on April 22, 2011

Hola Bloggies:

I’m coming to you live from Portland again – where we are having a fabulous time! wlEmoticon smile6 Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway Edition

In fact our leisurely Thursday afternoon in the city looked something like this . . .

IMG 1439 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1443 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1444 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1445 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1449 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1463 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1476 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway EditionIMG 1480 thumb Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway Edition

Question: What do you have planned for your weekend? I’m going to spend my weekend thanking God for my father (it’s his birthday today!!!), worshipping at church, enjoying some good eats, and loving every moment with the Husband! wlEmoticon winkingsmile6 Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway Edition

pixel Foto Friday: the Portland Getaway Edition

Bela April 22, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Great pics and I love how you will be spending your weekend, sounds PERFECT :)
My weekend involves a 10 Mile race, family, food and counting my blessings!
Bela recently posted..You Cant Always Predict The Weather

Toronto Girl West April 27, 2011 at 11:22 am

Oh I do hope your weekend was lovely!!! I have yet to catch up on blogs but I’m looking forward to reading about your race! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Foto Friday- the Portland Getaway Edition

Simply Life April 22, 2011 at 6:10 pm

oh, looks like a great time!

Thanks for the kind words on my blog – I haven’t used food gawker before – maybe I should change that?!
Simply Life recently posted..Baked Vegetable Samosas

Toronto Girl West April 27, 2011 at 11:22 am

Food Gawker likes a very particular type of picture (usually square and drenched in light) which can be a pain but it would provide your site with loads of hits! Plus Food Gawker readers are just the kind of people that would love your blog! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Foto Friday- the Portland Getaway Edition

Kelsey @ Snacking Squirrel April 24, 2011 at 7:33 pm

HOPPY EASTER !!!

Toronto Girl West April 27, 2011 at 11:23 am

Hoppy Easter to you too Kelsey!!! :P
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Foto Friday- the Portland Getaway Edition

Jun Belen April 28, 2011 at 8:53 am

What a lovely trip to Portland! I used to work in Portland (in a tiny suburb just right outside the city) and absolutely loved it! But back then there were hardly any food carts and food trucks around. I have to make a trip back sometime soon.

And thank you, by the way, for the tweet about the SAVEUR nomination. So thrilled to be noticed.

Jun

Toronto Girl West May 5, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Your nomination is well deserved – your blog is nothing short of FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Life Lessons the Portland Japanese Garden

Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete April 30, 2011 at 12:23 pm

This looks absolutely beautiful!! I SOOO want to go to Portland soon!! I’m glad you guys had a good time. ;)
Nicole @ Geek Turned Athlete recently posted..Tips to Work and Get Your Workouts In Too

Toronto Girl West May 5, 2011 at 10:09 pm

You would enjoy Portland and it’s SO easy to get to from Spokane! You wake up when you’re cruising along the beautiful Columbia!

It’s such a lovely way to travel! ;)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Life Lessons the Portland Japanese Garden

Jenn (Cookies Cupcakes Cardio) May 4, 2011 at 8:16 am

Beautiful pictures! I’ve never been to Portland, but it’s on m list of “Need to go to”…I’ve heard great things! Hope you had fun!
Jenn (Cookies Cupcakes Cardio) recently posted..Ladies Where are your orders

Toronto Girl West May 5, 2011 at 10:10 pm

We had a total blast!!!!!!!!! :)

A quick and easy getaway from the ‘brook!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Life Lessons the Portland Japanese Garden