Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

by torontogirlwest on April 16, 2011

Hola Bloggies:

I’m so thrilled to finally announce that our wedding film is done and although we haven’t seen the final product we have seen the absolutely spectacular wedding highlights film……and we are beyond thrilled!!!!!! wlEmoticon redheart1 Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

Joe Simon did an absolutely beautiful job of capturing the most wonderful day of our lives! In fact, hiring him was one of the best decisions we made with respect to our wedding. We now have a keepsake unlike any other; can you imagine how fun it will be to show this to our kids years from now!?!?

Le Sigh wlEmoticon smile4 Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

But enough talking . . .

Karen + Graham’s Wedding Highlights – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico from Joe Simon Films on Vimeo.

Question: What is your favourite memory from yur wedding day? I will always remember when the Husband began to cry during his vows!

pixel Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

Carolyn April 16, 2011 at 4:56 pm

OMG…bawling. I was bawling right from the beginning. What a wonderful keepsake. You’re both beautiful.
Carolyn recently posted..Saturday Book Love- Classics

torontogirlwest April 16, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Awwww . . . darling Carolyn! Thank-you ever so much friend!!!! :)

Jenn (eating bender) April 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm

This is so phenomenal! What a way to capture your perfect day forever. I am so happy for you that you did this – and you look so beautiful! Congratulations all over again. :)
Jenn (eating bender) recently posted..Paper Or Plastic- A Case For Print And Digital Magazines

torontogirlwest April 16, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Thank-you Jenn!!!! Since we got married around the same time, I feel like we kind of shared a bit of the journey together! I can still remember how excited I was for my own wedding day after seeing how beautifully yours turned out! :)

Nicole April 16, 2011 at 5:14 pm

oh my gosh- that is absoutley beautiful karen. i’m totally sobbing right now! <3
Nicole recently posted..Busy running wedding planning!

torontogirlwest April 16, 2011 at 5:25 pm

lol Awwww……buddy! We didn’t mean to make you cry – but we’re thrilled that you love it so much!!! ;)

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty April 16, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Awwh I’ve been waiting for this, how magical was this!! I am also sobbing, what an amaing memory and I feel like I was right there with you guys!

So beautiful and perfect!

Thanks for sharing!
xo
Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty recently posted..Vegan Bi Bim Bap

Toronto Girl West April 16, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Thanks fellow Mexican wedding buddy!!!!! :)

We’re thrilled with the video and just so happy that all of you came along on our journey!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

Samantha @Bikini Birthday April 16, 2011 at 7:00 pm

That movie is amazing. It looks like a professional movie trailer almost. Great job.
…also, I almost cried when you two were doing the vows.

Toronto Girl West April 16, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Joe is an amazing cinematographer – routinely wins awards!!!! He did a spectacular job and I especially love the vows! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

aman April 17, 2011 at 11:53 am

SOOOO you actually had ME crying, now that’s an accomplishment! Great highlight Penate de Moffat!

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2011 at 12:09 pm

LOL I’m so pleased to hear we made you tear up, Amandeep! :P

Paula April 17, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Every second of this trailer is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. While you made a stunning bride and your husband a handsome groom, I think the scene of your father at the beginning was an amazing.

P.S. Loved that you wore red shoes!
Paula recently posted..Royal Icing Church Scene

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I love the scene with my Dad too – it’s precious! :)

And yeah those are my Manolo’s! I bought them for myself as a call to the bar present when I became a lawyer!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

Kelly April 17, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Wow, this video was so fun to watch- I feel like I was at your wedding! Everything was so gorgeous- of course including you! You guys both look SO happy :) Yay!
Kelly recently posted..Ten on Tuesday

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2011 at 10:40 pm

lol Thank-you for joining us at our wedding! :P
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

Bela April 17, 2011 at 7:34 pm

OMG that was FABULOUS! You were such a beautiful bride and your hubands face when he saw you coming down the aisle, was priceles, you can tell you two are in such LOVE :)
Bela recently posted..Stick With What WorksAtleast I Didnt Do It On A Race Day

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I know….I’m just thrilled with how the love shone through!!! Kind of surprising given how we’re not big on PDAs!!! ;)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

That Pink Girl April 17, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Love it. What a beautiful keepsake! Thank you for sharing it with us.
That Pink Girl recently posted..Oh- hail!

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2011 at 10:38 pm

You’re most welcome!!! Thank-you for sharing our journey with us! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Presenting Our Wedding Highlights Film!!!!

Karen at Losing to Win May 12, 2011 at 8:43 am

Wow, that was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing! I loved watching it. My favorite moment from our wedding day (we just got married 2 weeks ago) was when we were squeezing each others hands and giggling and anxiously waiting to be pronounced husband and wife. We were giddy like children. It was magical!
Karen at Losing to Win recently posted..It’s OK to Fall Down…

torontogirlwest May 12, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Congratulations to you on your recent wedding – it’s an exciting time, isn’t it!?!? ;)

patti November 7, 2012 at 11:49 am

One of my favourite wedding day memories is the few minutes I spent alone with my dad before leaving for the church. Everyone had left already and suddenly the madness had stopped and it was still and quiet. I cried, he cried then we had a bit of a giggle. Talk about emotions running high. A lovely memory I treasure.

Toronto Girl West November 10, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Thank-you so much for sharing that moment with me. It is very much the kind of moment that is the epitome of a wedding day! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..It All Started with a Walk By the Ocean – a Second Anniversary Post