Adventure Calls

by torontogirlwest on November 16, 2011

Hola friends!

Today’s blog entry is coming to you live from Vancouver.

LV luggage Adventure Calls

(source)

What am I doing here you ask? Well I’ve started what will be several weeks of awesome travel that will take us all the way into December.

Passport Stamps Adventure Calls

(source)

Currently, I’m here for a work thing. And in between attending conference activities I’ve managed to sneak in a little bit of quality shopping time. Which is coincidentally where I discovered that the cost of repairing three years worth of damaged hair (no thanks to the crazy hard water in the Rockies) is quite high indeed!!!!

Train Travel Adventure Calls

(source)

Pricey beauty indulgences aside, I’m thrilled to be here. Although it will be a very short trip since Friday morning we are boarding a plane bound for San Juan, Puerto Rico!!!!!!!! Yaaayyyy!!!!!

Crusing  Adventure Calls

(source)

I’ll check in once we arrive and whenever possible during our trip. But if you don’t hear much from me in the next several weeks please know that I’m having a fantastic time!!

Train Station Love Adventure Calls

(source)

Here’s to adventure beckoning us over yonder! icon smile Adventure Calls

Question: Do you have any hair secrets you care to share with yours truly? Apparently my locks are quite the disaster right now!

pixel Adventure Calls

Morgan @ Life After Bagels November 16, 2011 at 10:29 pm

ooooohhh I want to go to Vancouver annnnnd while I’m at it how about Puerto Rico as well :P

safe travels!
Morgan @ Life After Bagels recently posted..I Want Fat

Toronto Girl West November 16, 2011 at 11:05 pm

lol I have to admit I’ve wanted to go to Puerto Rico forever!!!! And since we found a crazy (!!!!) deal on the cruise we couldn’t pass this trip up! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Adventure Calls

Law Bunny November 16, 2011 at 11:43 pm

Girl,
Go and get yourself a bottle of Morrocan Oil. Best thing I’ve done for my hair in ages! It makes your hair soft (but only use a little, or else it may be greasy). As a bonus, I swear it cuts down on drying time too!

Toronto Girl West November 19, 2011 at 7:50 pm

I will have to try that in the future! For this occasion my hairdresser recommended a bottle of Shu Uemura hair oil; if that doesn’t work out I’ll definitely try your method! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Adventure Calls

AndreaClaire November 17, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Have a great time on your trip! Every time I read ‘Puerto Rico’, I start singing West Side Story… so be very happy I’m nowhere near your cruise ship!:D
AndreaClaire recently posted..Holding Steady

Toronto Girl West November 19, 2011 at 7:51 pm

lol I say Puerto Rico like this –> Puerto Rrrrrrrrrrico!!!! :D And I’m Hispanic so I know better!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Adventure Calls

coco November 19, 2011 at 4:09 am

hace an awesome trip!!!

Toronto Girl West November 19, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Gracias Coco! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Adventure Calls

Marianne November 23, 2011 at 12:12 am

Hair secret – don’t live in the Rockies ;)

Seriously though – I’ve just discovered the wonder that is Argan Oil. Love. Tames my frizz, and makes my hair kind of amazingly soft.
Marianne recently posted..Fancy That – A Post!

Clara December 1, 2011 at 10:46 pm

that’s sound interesting
for any trip I wish you will happy
Clara recently posted..It\’s time to blog

AndreaClaire February 24, 2012 at 8:14 am

Can you delete that comment from ‘me’ above (and this comment). It’s not me (imagine my surprise when I get notification that I posted something I didn’t post!)

Thanks :)