The Truth About the Last Time you Went to the Gym

by torontogirlwest on April 14, 2012

The last time I went to the gym The Truth About the Last Time you Went to the Gym

It’s Saturday morning friends! So it’s time to get honest about the last time you really went to the gym! icon razz The Truth About the Last Time you Went to the Gym HA!!!

I’m sure it’s not really the truth but it’s still hilarious because we all have those naughty streaks. And then we go and pretend like we only missed one workout. Oh the white lies we tell ourselves!

Anywho, it’s the weekend and I do hope you go out there and enjoy it to the fullest. Make every moment of it count! And then come back here when it’s all over for a new fitness related post!

Question: What are you up to this weekend? The Husband is sick so I’ll be taking care of him but also grocery shopping, spectating the Sun Run (a massive 10K), working out, and hopefully enjoying the great weather!

pixel The Truth About the Last Time you Went to the Gym

Taryn@TheFitFlosser April 14, 2012 at 10:30 am

Karen! I have been totally out of the blog loop so it’s nice to finally catch up on my favorite blogs! Missed you, girl. :)

I’m not doing the Sun Run either, but have fun spectating and don’t get lost in the massive crowds!

torontogirlwest April 14, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Awwww thanks Taryn! :) I had wondered where you had gone too but I figured there might be some stuff going on. I’m so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

I’m looking forward to reading more of your future posts!

Ellie April 14, 2012 at 11:23 am

Hiya! This is kind of random, but I was checking the Google results for my blog and ended up seeing your comment asking about me, on That Wife’s list of Weddingbee bloggers. Anyway, very kind of you to enquire after me, and cool blog you’ve got it. Going to dig into it a bit now… Cheers. =)

torontogirlwest April 14, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Hola! Thanks so much for popping by – that was awfully kind of you! :)

I always wondered what had become of you. You definitely had a good “voice,” if I could put it that way!

Bela April 15, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Hope hubby is better soon!

This weekend was busy as always, my daughters multiple dance classes, laundry, cleaning, and a 10K race that was difficult thanks to the rain, mosquitos and cold, argh
Bela recently posted..Harry’s Spring Run Off 8K Race Recap

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Wow! That sounds like a crazy 10K – but good for you for finishing it!!! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..The Truth About the Last Time you Went to the Gym

Erin April 17, 2012 at 7:05 am

Poor hub. He’s been getting hit hard with the illnesses huh! How was your wknd? This post made me LOL :) xo
P.S. I spent the entire weekend reading…
Erin recently posted..Shameful choices under the influence

Toronto Girl West April 17, 2012 at 7:02 pm

My Saturday was actually really good and then by Sunday I was sick. So that put a definite damper on things. It’s been rough ever since!