Monday Inspiration

by torontogirlwest on June 26, 2012

The start of the week can seen ever so dreary and the weekend ever so far away. But the world is full of beauty and there is a lot of good out there . . .

Sunset Monday Inspiration

Reading Nook Monday Inspiration

Happy Monday Inspiration

Puppy at Door Monday Inspiration

New York Monday Inspiration

Honeymoon Monday Inspiration

Links to all the original images can be found on my Pinterest

Question: What exciting things do you have coming up this week? At work tomorrow we’re doing a mid-summer salad luncheon and this weekend is Canada Day – I can’t wait!!

pixel Monday Inspiration

Marianne June 26, 2012 at 12:23 am

So much is going on this week – a trip to the art gallery, dinner with classmates, walks along the seawall, a variety show, a baby shower, and Canada Day food cart fun! Mix that in with some work, and you’ve got a full week ahead.
Marianne recently posted..The Silence Has Ended!

torontogirlwest June 26, 2012 at 12:30 am

Oh!!! Are we going to the Food Cart thing together!?!? I’m looking forward to finally trying some food trucks! I’ve only ever eaten from Vij’s!!!!!!!

helene @healthyfrenchie June 26, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Thanks for sharing! Wish I had seen those pics yesterday, I had a super stressful day and could have done with some inspiration :)
helene @healthyfrenchie recently posted..My first 10k: race recap

Toronto Girl West June 26, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Monday’s are like that! From now on, I’ll try to get the Monday Inspiration posts up earlier in the day! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Monday Inspiration

Jessica @ Dairy Free Betty June 26, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Love this!!

IF you want to be happy… then be! Love!

Toronto Girl West June 26, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Jess – hope you’re well! :)

Emily @Emily's Olives June 27, 2012 at 9:45 am

This week, I am visiting Vancouver for Canada day! So excited, my fiance has never been! Thanks for the inspiration post, this week has been going by SO slowly! Love the window seat photo–that is basically my dream house!
Emily @Emily’s Olives recently posted..Pick-me-up Quesadillas

torontogirlwest June 28, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Oh I do hope you enjoy your visit!!! I think the weather is going to be lovely too!!!! :)