Monday Inspiration: Of Cold Noses and Furry Feet

by torontogirlwest on November 5, 2012

Friends, I don’t know that happened while I was sleeping last night but I can honestly say I woke up positively joyful. Sure it could have been due to the glorious sunshine outside my window but I’d like to think that it rather had to do with the decision to choose joy in my life.

So in honour, of today’s extra bounce in my step, I thought I would use today’s Monday Inspiration post to feature some of the things that make me positively giddy. In this case, they all come in the form of cold noses and furry feet . . .

Puppy Butt

Jazz Hands Kitty

Cuddling Puppy

Puppy Wants to Play

Smart Dog

Cute Kitty Lying Down

Fluffy Puppy Ears

Note: all pictures are from my Pinterest account

Question: What makes you unexpectedly happy in the morning? I have to admit, surprisingly beautiful days in November are at the top of my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

coco November 6, 2012 at 4:05 am

these are so cute!
a good night sleep for all the family, a nice sunny day put me in a great mood. :)

Toronto Girl West November 6, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Oh those things are also lovely! :) I’m sure even more so when you have a newborn – sleep must feel like such a success!!!
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Monday Inspiration: Of Cold Noses and Furry Feet

Ed November 6, 2012 at 9:40 am

K…that is a whole lot of cuteness!
Ed recently posted..It’s Nuts!: Natural Laundry Detergent

Toronto Girl West November 6, 2012 at 1:09 pm

lol Thanks – it’s how I roll! :P

Bela November 8, 2012 at 8:04 am

Don’t you just love Pinterest! I pinned that last picture, so cute! Honestly the sun is the only thing that makes mornings enjoyable!

I nominated for an award, check it out: http://itslifemaxitout.com/2012/11/08/liebster-blog-award/
Bela recently posted..Liebster Blog Award

Toronto Girl West November 10, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Oooooo….I’m totally going to have to check out your blog! Gracias for the heads up! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..It All Started with a Walk By the Ocean – a Second Anniversary Post