Namaste

by torontogirlwest on March 10, 2014

My soul honours your soul.

Yoga on the Ground Namaste

I honour the place in you where the entire universe resides.

Yoga on the Pier Namaste

I honour the light, love, truth . . .

Black and White Yoga Pose Namaste

beauty and peace within you . . .

Yoga on the Beach Namaste

because it is also within me.

Yoga at Sunrise Namaste

In sharing these things we are united . . .

Silhouette Yoga Studio Namaste

we are the same . . .

Jungle Yoga Namaste

we are one.

Note: links to all the original images can be found here

Here’s hoping that amidst your busy week you take some time to ground yourself, find your centre, and meditate on what really matters. Here’s to your soul being well also.

Question: Do you practice yoga? I have to admit I shied away from it for the longest time but now I love the relaxation and flexibility it brings to my body. Plus the quiet time is a massive bonus.

pixel Namaste

Shannon March 11, 2014 at 2:33 pm

I just started getting back into Yoga and I do practice meditation. I am not awesome at either yet – but I just find them so relaxing and soothing , which helps set the tone for the rest of the day for me! :)
Shannon recently posted..A week ahead

Toronto Girl West April 5, 2014 at 8:29 am

You’re so right about it being great for setting a tone! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Namaste

Jess @ Just Call Me Janks March 11, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Great post! I wasn’t too into yoga until a class was offered at my gym. As a new runner, I’m finding that yoga helps me in so many ways – not only in building strength and flexibility, but finding peace of mind.
Jess @ Just Call Me Janks recently posted..Stress Less

Toronto Girl West April 5, 2014 at 8:30 am

Yes!!! And peace of mind is so important and missing from most people’s lives!

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Namaste

Chrissy March 11, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Beautiful post!
Chrissy recently posted..Monday Musings: Dancing, Movies and Harry Potter

Toronto Girl West April 5, 2014 at 8:30 am

Gracias! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Namaste

Sharon March 12, 2014 at 6:33 am

I’ve gone to one yoga class in my entire life! It is something I know I should do to add some balance and flexibility to my very tippy over self! Thanks for the reminder and for your perspective. :)
Sharon recently posted..Coconut & Almond Butter Energy Balls – No Added Sugar

Toronto Girl West April 5, 2014 at 8:31 am

You know it’s funny – I have mostly only practiced at home! I should go to a yoga class more often – somehow I find the thought of it slightly intimidating! Crazy, I know! :P
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Namaste

Lynda@fitnessmomwinecountry March 14, 2014 at 8:34 am

Such a pretty post. I have tried yoga a few times, but found that I can’t turn my head off long enough to enjoy. I am doing Pure Barre now and that is the closest workout in terms of something similar to pilates and yoga :)
Lynda@fitnessmomwinecountry recently posted..iHealth and Our Blood Pressure

Toronto Girl West April 5, 2014 at 8:32 am

I’ve never tried a barre workout but I hear such wonderful things about it!!! :)
Toronto Girl West recently posted..Namaste